Honda Power Equipment HRX217VYA
Honda Power Equipment
- Easy starting, powerful Honda GCV200 engine
- Roto-Stop® blade stop system
- Self-propelled, variable speed Select Drive®
- 4-in-1 Versamow System™ with Clip Director® - mulch, bag, discharge, and leaf shred
- MicroCut® Twin Blades
- 5 year mower warranty
- Worry free lifetime limited warranty NeXite® deck
- Powerful, reliable Honda GCV200 Engine: Easy-starting, fuel efficient, and powerful, Honda's premium residential GCV200 engine delivers even more power and torque than its predecssor. The result? Superior mowing performance, and easier and faster cutting, even in heavy, thick grass. Increased power also means increased durability, providing years of reliable service.
- Choose your speed: Select Drive®: Easily adjust the mower's speed to your stride by rotating the speed adjust dial. Then engage the Select Drive® control for intuitive, comfortable speed control. Variable speed from 0 to 4 mph.
- Roto-Stop®: Stop the blades without stopping the engine: Honda's Roto-Stop® blade stop system allows you to step away from the mower, without having to stop and restart the engine. Move items out of the way, empty the bag, or take a break, without having to restart your mower.
- 4-in-1 Versamow System™ with Clip Director® - Mulch, bag, discharge and leaf shred with no tools or attachments required: Honda's revolutionary Versamow System™ allows you to mulch, bag, discharge, and shred leaves - or even a combination of mulching and bagging! Just slide the convenient Clip Director® knob to choose how much grass is bagged or mulched. No tools or costly attachments are needed. It's the ultimate in convenience and versatility.
- Honda MicroCut® Twin Blades: superior mulching and bagging: Honda's exclusive twin blade MicroCut System® uses four cutting surfaces that result in ultra fine clippings for superior mulching and more clippings per bag. The end result? A perfect cut, less time emptying the bag, and less work for you.
- Rust-free, no-dent NeXite® mowing deck with lifetime warranty: The HRX's 21" deck is made of NeXite®. This high impact resistant material does not dent, rust, or corrode over time. So durable it comes with a lifetime warranty!
- 5 year residential warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your lawn mower is covered from top to bottom for 5 full years.
- Honda Auto Choke™ System - easy starting: No engine choke required! Just start the mower and go!
- Go further before emptying the bag: Smaller grass clippings mean more grass fits in the bag. So you can mow 30% farther before you have to empty the bag.
- Want to mulch, but worried about leaving clumps? No problem: The Versamow System™ helps you to mulch or partially mulch even in severe conditions. Just adjust the 10 position Clip Director to the right setting for your lawn.
- Easy, convenient rear discharge: The HRX has a convenient rear discharge door that improves maneuverability, eliminating the need for a separate discharge chute attachment. Clippings are directed out the bottom at the rear of the mower.
- Make quick work of leaves, with no attachments necessary: The HRX design makes leaf shredding easy. Tiny pieces minimize the use of leaf bags for collecting debris. No attachments or tools are necessary.
- 3-position Quick Release adjustable handle: The quick release handle is easy to adjust to one of 3 positions for comfortable mowing. Or fold it over for more compact storage.
- Large 9" ball bearing wheels: Ball bearings in all four wheels offer better maneuverability, smoother drive, and increased durability.
- 7 position cutting height adjustment (.75" to 4"): Convenient height adjustment levers to set mowing height for lawn conditions.
- Large 2.5 bushel capacity grass bag: Our large capacity grass bags are balanced so they are easy to empty, saving you time and effort.
- Manual fuel shut-off valve: The fuel valve can be shut off for transport, storage, or to perform maintenance.
- Full model name: HRX217K6VYA
- Carton label: HRX2176VYA
- Engine: Honda GCV200
- Deck Material: NeXite®
- Cutting Width: 21 in.
- Mowing height range: 3/4 in. - 4 in.
- Mowing height adjustments: 7
- Drive Control: Infinitely Variable Select Drive®
- Transmission: Variable Speed Fixed Gear Belt Clutch
- Ground speed: 0 to 4 mph
- Starter: Recoil
- Choke System: Automatic
- Throttle Control: Manual
- Drive: Slipping Belt
- Handle: 1 in. Steel Tube
- Handle Height Positions: 3
- Wheels: 9 in. Plastic
- Ball Bearing Wheels: All
- Standard Functions: 4 in 1 Mulch/Bag/Leaf shred/Discharge
- Bag: Standard
- Bag capacity (bushels): 2.5
- Blade(s): Twin blades (MicroCut System®)
- Blade Control: Blade stop system (Roto-Stop®)
- Side/Rear Discharge: Rear standard
- Dry weight: 95 lb.
- Operating weight: 97 lb.
- Residential warranty: 5 years
- Deck warranty (non-commercial): Lifetime
- Commercial warranty: 90 days
- Lawn Mower Cover
- Stainless Steel Guard Decks
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Variable Speed Fixed Gear Belt Clutch
- Wheel Size
- 9 in. Plastic
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- 4 in 1 Mulch/Bag/Leaf shred/Discharge