2019 STIHL MS 150 C-E
Call for Price
One of the lightest gasoline-powered chainsaws on the market and includes innovative STIHL features.
Great things come in small packages. For chainsaws, that means the STIHL MS 150 C-E. This lightweight powerhead weighs only 6.1 pounds and is loaded with exclusive STIHL features, including Easy2Start™ technology. Ideal for landscapers, arborists, tree farmers, or anyone in need of a mobile, low weight saw, the MS 150 C-E chainsaw is easy to handle, resulting in less operator fatigue than heavier saws. Combined with reduced exhaust emissions and enhanced fuel efficiency as compared to traditional 2-stroke engines, this is how ultra-lightweight chainsaws should be made: the STIHL way.
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Displacement: 23.6 cc (1.44 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.0 kW (1.34 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 2.75 kg (6.1 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 200 cc (6.76 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 150 cc (5.07 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 1/4" PM3
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 30 cm (12")STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E Mini
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.44 cu. in. (23.6 cc)
- Horse Power
- 1.34 bhp (1.0 kW)
- 6.1 lb. (2.75 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in. (30 cm)